LONTEK is Recruit Now, Come On!
Lontek company is expanding now, with the rapid development of our business, we need to more talents to building up a effective team. Come on to join our family, let's work together and look forward to our bright future. We are hoping you have below characteristics:
· Must have a tertiary education
· A minimum of one year experience in a Sales role or have worked in a customer service role gained from the electronics component or high technology industry
· Product knowledge
· Excellent customer service skills
· Good language skills - English and country-specific local language
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Excellent communication skills (clarity, organized way of thinking)
· Excellent computer skills
· Good time management skills (works well under pressure)
· Proven multi-tasking skills
· Operates from a service-oriented attitude
· A proven team player
· High energy level with a sense of urgency
· 'Can do' attitude (self-motivated)
- Record intercompany transactions and perform reconciliation.
- Support General Ledger related journal/report in month-end closing process.
- Co-ordinate with Share Service Center in Accounts Payable and payments related matters.
- Prepare Balance review.
- Perform other ad hoc projects as assigned.
-Prepare quotations, pricing received from customers within the committed
-Responsible for filling the order: MOQ pricing and part numbers.
-May also be Responsible for changes, advice change of pricing and handle quality issues.
-Relationship building with customers i.e. Initiate discussions on -possible business opportunities, may handle requests for sample. may provide administrative support to Field Sales, when requested.
-A minimum of 2 years experience in a sales support role or have worked in a customer service role handling sales and related inquiries.
-Familiar with the distribution/supplier sector.
-Excellent communication skills, including English & country, specific language, Express ideas.
-with clarity since role requires regular exchange of communication.
– Data entry, to support PO processes, that includes new buy, reschedule and PO Matching.
– Supporting, according to the team leader and process the function as required.
– Team work, provide support to other team member to achieve team target.